Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 44: Short Update

My wrangler day is now Friday so I wrangled yesterday. Took out a 1-hour and a 3-hour. It was an exhausting day. No sunburn!

Today was our busiest day of the summer yet and we all felt it. I even got to take out a random, unexpected 2-hour on one of the horses I had really been wanting to ride! His name is Spirit and he looks just like the horse character from the similarly titled movie. He was a good boy and I enjoyed getting out of the office for a bit.

After work today, Jeff, Shelby, Zak (new wrangler and nephew of the owner) and his sister, Selena, went out for Mexican food. It was delicious and we came home to Funfetti cake for Kelli's birthday party celebration. Yum!

Now bedtime, please. Thank god Monday is soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment