Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 31: Short Update

So I've been wrangling the past days (since my last post) and having fun. I almost miss the office, though. Giving these rides is only fun for so long and then the people just start getting on your nerves because they're rude/stupid/don't listen to you (choose one). Anyway, I've had good horses and nothing much has really happened but the riding is nice and the tips are nice (if I get them...don't even get me started on how rude people are) and I'm getting a little bit of a tan. But I do like the tidiness of the office and the orderly fashion of it (because I'm obsessive) so I won't be too bummed when I go back to it.

Tomorrow is my day off and I intend to do a lot of laundry, watch a TV show I need to catch up on, nap, and go into town to look for a new hat (my dinky straw one is getting chewed up...), a caramel apple, and groceries. Busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment