Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 38: Sundance

Last night a couple of us went to Sundance Saloon, a cowboy dance club. There was real bull riding, mechanical bull riding, line dancing and free drinks for ladies from 9-11 (Ladies night).

It was a lot of fun and Lauren and I just stared at the dancers the whole night, envious of them. It looked so complicated! It was all partner dancing and we were pretty intimidated. An older man came over and tried to teach us the two-step but it was hard and we felt silly. I think we'll go back on one of the nights they do dance lessons.

So we had a great time and Jeff and Melissa (bartender from Smokin' Saves who is sort of seeing Jeff) kept buying me drinks and we didn't get back to the ranch until 2... I accidentally slept in past my alarm until almost 7 but people covered for me so I was ok. It was a very fun night but I'm exhausted. Good thing my day off is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment