Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 36: Update

So Kelli had a check-up at the doctor's on Wednesday so I've been in the office the past two days. Clare had a migraine yesterday so I got to take out a ride in her stead. So that was nice. It's nice getting up a little later (5:15) and getting to sit but I'm bored and get frustrated since LITERALLY none of the guests listen to me when I give them instructions. People...

I felt like I had more to write about which is why I started to write this entry but now I can't think of anything...

Umm. It rained all last night (we needed it) and was pretty darn cold today (ugh). Shelby and I went to a new (to us) restaurant for dinner tonight and I ordered a buffalo burger but only got a normal one.

This weekend looks pretty busy so I'm sure that'll help keep me busy. I need a day off already so I'm sure Monday will be awesome when it does come. And I'll get my new hat! And maybe a belt, too. (Sidenote: one of the other girls went into town last night to buy a hat and she bought the same one I'm getting... Ugh).

So sorry that I didn't have much to really say but I thought you guys needed an update, especially about my office status. So there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment