Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 53: Fourth of July

So I had today off which was pretty nice since it was a holiday (obviously). We were still decently busy but I just stayed inside all day and lounged around with Avery (the cat). We napped, watched TV, and generally just relaxed.

At some point I got dressed and ventured outside to say hi to people, etc. After work there was a party at one of the photo girls' house so I got all dressed up for that. I wore a red, white and blue plaid peasant top that I bought for the day. I wore a little make-up and made it an occasion.

The party turned out to be pretty lame but there was a live band which was kind of cool. Most of us walked back from the party to watch the fireworks because the ranch had a better view of where they went off. They were pretty average fireworks but there were some that spelled out USA which was kind of cool.

So it was a nice day of relaxation and carefree-ness. I wish I had another day off, though. Can't wait to be home--80 hours a week will be a cinch!

No comments:

Post a Comment